Our mission is to build a new economy in the St. Louis region by attracting and retaining innovative entrepreneurs.
Arch Grants is a nonprofit organization that is building a new economy by providing $50,000 equity-free grants and pro bono support services to entrepreneurs who locate their early-stage businesses in St. Louis. Through its competitive Global Startup Competition, Arch Grants retains and attracts the most innovative entrepreneurs to the St. Louis region. This program is an aggressive effort to inspire the next generation of employers, civic leaders, and philanthropists for St. Louis.
The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition awards $50,000 equity-free cash grants and pro bono support services to innovative, scalable, and job-creating startups that agree to locate their business in St. Louis for at least one year.
Programming and Services
In addition to the $50,000 in equity-free funding, Arch Grants Recipients receive the following:
- Pro bono support from multiple service providers
- Personal introductions to strategic business and civic leaders
- Access to angel investment and venture capital networks
- Educational programming
- Access to Arch Grants leadership
- Talent acquisition/recruiting services
- Professional and high level business mentorship
- Relocation services
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion into a community of innovative entrepreneurs
Arch Grants is a nonprofit organization at the center of a movement to accelerate economic development through entrepreneurship. We call this Venture Philanthropy.