The Application window for the 2022 Startup Competition is now closed.
Fill out the form below to receive reminders and updates regarding the 2023 Startup Competition cycle.
We’re on a worldwide search for innovative, diverse early-stage startups looking to take their business to the next level. The Arch Grants Startup Competition awards innovative, scalable, and job-creating startups with $75,000 non-dilutive grants (plus an additional $25,000 for companies relocating to St. Louis) and access to an ecosystem of resources in exchange for headquartering their business in St. Louis for at least one year. Competition applications are evaluated by over 400 industry experts from the St. Louis community and around the country.
- Founders with idea-stage to pre-Series A companies
- Companies with an innovative and scalable business model
- Technology-enabled solutions
- Diverse Founder teams who have a desire to help the St. Louis ecosystem grow
by supporting founders with…
- $75,000 equity-free funding + $25,000 for relocation + eligibility for additional funding of up to $100,000
- Ala carte programming, fundraising support, and access to the Arch Grants network
- Exclusive discounts and talent acquisition support
and all we require is…
- The Company locate their headquarters in the City of St. Louis for at least one year
- 51% of the founding team or one founder and 51% of the team need to live in St. Louis for the program year
- At least one founder is working on the company as their primary or full-time professional role
Questions about the competition?
We’ve got answers.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 18:
- April 15:
- May 10 – 24:
- End of July:
- August 11:
Finalist Pitch Day
- End of August:
2022 Arch Grants Awardees Notified
Programming and Support
Be a Part of the Movement
We champion extraordinary entrepreneurs to create positive change – for St. Louis and for the world. Join us by becoming a financial supporter, volunteering your time ,or amplifying our message.
Without the Arch Grant, we wouldn’t have been able to file the provisional patents, which allowed us to obtain [crucial] data. We also received a lot of amazing feedback about our business model, which was honestly more valuable than the funding.
CSO and Co-Founder