The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition awards $50,000 equity-free cash grants and pro bono support services to innovative and scalable startups that agree to locate their business in St. Louis for at least one year.
Check back later this year regarding details on how to apply for our 2019 Global Startup Competition.
What do you get?
- $50,000 equity-free, cash grant
- Pro bono and discounted services in essential business areas (legal, accounting, marketing, HR, banking, etc)
- Personal introductions to strategic business and civic leaders
- Access to angel investment and venture capital networks
- Educational programming
- Access to Arch Grants leadership
- Talent acquisition/recruiting services
- Professional and high level business mentorship
- Relocation assistance
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion into a community of innovative entrepreneurs
Who should apply next year?
Arch Grants is looking for innovative technologies, products, or services, wrapped within scalable for-profit business models with the potential to make national or international impact.
Preference will be given to companies that are beyond idea stage; bring with them teams of talented, diverse, and value-additive individuals; and demonstrate that the grant money and support services have a meaningful impact on company growth.
We seek to attract entrepreneurs who are already located in St. Louis OR are willing to relocate here. Basing your business in St. Louis is a requirement for receiving the grant. All of our current entrepreneurs are investing their time in making the St. Louis startup scene even stronger.
The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition is an industry-agnostic competition; we have funded startups in the following areas:
- Agricultural Technology
- Big Data
- Food Technology
- Bio Technology
- Financial Technology
- Educational Technology
- Hardware Technology
- Health Technology / Healthcare IT
- Medical Devices
- Social Ventures
- Civic Technology
- …and many more!
What are the requirements to receive a grant?
- Locate headquarters or significant operations within St. Louis City for at least one year.
- Provide data on jobs created, revenue generated, and follow-on capital.
- Track and report expenditures of the grant.
- Provide service to or on behalf of Arch Grants for an average of 8 hours per quarter for one year.
- Have at least 51% of your founding team, or at least one full-time founder AND 51% of the full team, working full-time on the business in St. Louis City.
- Participate in program events coordinated by Arch Grants.
How do I apply for 2019?
- Check back in early 2019 for information on application period and updates to criteria.