We are helping to build a “dynamic nesting environment” in St. Louis for startups at all stages of their growth and development, and we know we cannot do that alone. We partner with accelerators, universities, entrepreneur support organizations, business incubators and community organizations to help provide Founders with a vibrant support network.
We partner with dozens of local and regional corporations to ensure they’re engaged with the startup ecosystem and aware of the innovations happening in their backyard. Our Founders are able to easily connect with top business leaders through demo days, social events and one-on-one meetings that we help to facilitate.
The St. Louis community is nothing if not generous. We have partners in a wide variety of areas, all with one thing in common: a passion for building the St. Louis startup ecosystem.
Great companies require great talent. We’re committed to streamlining the talent recruitment process by partnering with regional universities and talent development firms to ensure a steady stream of talent is available as Founders scale their startups.
VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS & ANGEL INVESTORS
Arch Grants has relationships with more than 150 venture capital firms and angel investor groups from around the U.S. to support Midwest startups.
In addition to staff engagement and community partnerships, Arch Grants has a robust pool of volunteers at our Founders’ disposal.
- Angel Vendors who offer discounted, pro bono, or exclusive services, products or technologies
- Our 300+ Founders funded from 2012-2020, who are committed to building the St. Louis startup ecosystem
- Our Competition Committee is a group of venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs and industry experts who evaluate and recommend which startups should be awarded
- Our Advisory Council is a group of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who lend their expertise and network to our Founders as they raise capital for their startups’ growth
- Preliminary Competition Judges commit time and an expert lens to evaluate applicants during the first round of screening for our Startup Competition
Arch Grants has always had an attitude of ‘ask us and we will make it happen.’ We’ve leaned on them to share industry trends, introduce us to potential investors, and to champion our name in the region. We’re so thankful for the support.
Chief Brand Officer & Co-Founder
The Arch Grants 10X Event
Since 2012, Arch Grants has awarded $11.6M to 200+ startups. Our Founders have created 2,600+ new jobs in the St. Louis region, generated $517M in revenue and attracted $620M+ in follow-on capital.
Arch Grants Startups x You = Exponential Impact
Be a Part of the Movement
We champion extraordinary entrepreneurs to create positive change – for St. Louis and for the world. Join us by applying to our Global Startup Competition, becoming a financial supporter, volunteering your time or amplifying our message.