Our mission is to create an entrepreneurial culture and infrastructure to build successful companies in St. Louis.
Arch Grants is a nonprofit organization that accelerates economic development and community revitalization by providing $50,000 equity-free grants and pro bono support services to entrepreneurs who locate their early-stage businesses in St. Louis. Through its rigorously competitive Global Startup Competition, Arch Grants retains and attracts the most innovative entrepreneurs to the St. Louis region. This program is an aggressive effort to inspire the next generation of employers, civic leaders, and philanthropists for St. Louis.
Arch Grants awards $50,000 equity-free grants to innovative and scalable startups that agree to locate their business in St. Louis for a period of at least one year.
Programming and Services
In addition to the $50,000 in non-dilutive capital, Arch Grants Recipients receive the following:
- Pro-bono services (legal, accounting, marketing, HR, banking) in over 15 business areas
- Personal introductions to strategic business and civic leaders
- Access to angel investment and venture capital networks.
- Educational programming
- Discounted office and residential space
- Access to Arch Grants leadership
- Talent acquisition/recruiting services
- Professional and high level business mentorship
- Relocation services
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion into a community of innovative entrepreneurs
Arch Grants is a nonprofit organization at the center of a movement to accelerate economic development through entrepreneurship. We call this Venture Philanthropy.