Life in St. Louis
Fun Facts about St. Louis
- The happiest city in America for job-seeking college grads
- #1 in the US in percentage growth of college-educated young people living in or near downtown
- Boasting America’s second oldest St. Louis Symphony Orchestra
- Listed as a Distinctive Destination by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- A fantastic sports city with one of the Top Ten Ballparks in the U.S.
- With over 200 new restaurants, retail stores and service establishments, downtown St. Louis offers the best in cultural arts, outdoor recreation, children’s attractions, the city garden, unique restaurants, shopping, sports, and nightlife
- Recipient of the World Leadership Award for Urban Renewal in 2006
- Transplanted residents love it
- An all-around great place to live!